From:
Richard Blohm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 03:19:18 -0400
Hi Andy:  Sorry to hear about your skin cancer, but I justed wanted to add
one thing.
I spoke to Pat Wagner's husband Ray and he said, when he was treating her
with bee stings for her MS he decided to try stinging his skin cancer on his
arm (he had skin cancer removed from his nose earliar)

<<
 Hi Bill,

 Good to read someone is benefiting from keeping bees and the bee stings.

 Writing from my own prospective I like to hear about the effects of bee
 stings, good one's, as we all know the bad one's. Antidotal information
 may not be scientific, but it is one of the building blocks that results
 in much good science.

 Other then that all of us OLd Drones who suffer from the dying process
 need all the help we can get. No fooling, I have a cancer on my noise!!

 I have been fighting this skin cancer, a tumor about as big as a nickel,
 for years with both lazer gun surgery, and the latest chemical products
 that makes the cancer genes turn on each other...still got the cancer,
 so not too long ago I read about the guy with the swollen lymph node who
 applied bee stings and it got better. I know he had a different flavor
 of cancer, I had that too, but what the heck it's my noise...

 Well I have been catching a bee a day off the lemon tree and after a
 sting or two in my fingers, that don't have any problems, I have been
 getting it on the cancer on my noise. It does hurt and takes several
 minutes for the stinger to pump a full load, and I shed a tear or two,
 but if it works and along with the prescribed chemical treatments the
 cancer goes away I will be publishing my own antidotal comments on the
 benefit's of bee stings, at least on my own tumor...it will bee about a
 month before the chemical effects are gone and the skin heals and I
 think I can handle a sting or two a day without much effort if the
 cancer is gone, better then the next step, a plastic noise, but then I
 do get my choice of style...humm.. maybe a real long one for when I am
 around beekeepers.<G>

                       ttul, the OLd Drone