Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Peter John Keating <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 22:09:53 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>

      I've not had experience with Imidacloprid, Peter, and I'm not sure
it's
 used in the US. (Those in the sunflower regions, please comment!)
HI  DAVE, l'm not the Peter who sent the original post, but Imidacloprid is
being used in the U.S.A. and if you do a search you will find that it's been
used for quite a while. Go to the National Pesticide Telecommunications
Network  at  http://ace.orst.edu/info/nptn/factsheets/imidacloprid.htm. Here
in Canada it's approved for potatoes and canola and maybe more. I agree with
Peter Dillon, in that it is a problem coming to a beeyard near you soon!
Peter