From:
huestis' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:12:56 -0700
Hi,

Be wary of anyone
> proclaiming themselves an expert with the magic bullet.  If it really
> works, the data will speak for itself.

I think we have come full circle here on the above subject.  As far as 4.9
cell sizing is concerned no one seems to want to collect the data. How can
it speak for itself? The fact that the Lusby's haven't used any treatments
of any type on 4.9 in in over six years give it at least some merit. I'm
certain Dee and Ed Lusby would let the research be done. Why no takers?  The
bees are there? USDA isn't too far away(across town).  How could they
possibly be to busy to look? They come from across the ocean to
look(Europe), but not across town?

Clay