From:
Paul Madden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 14:48:57 EDT
This past weekend opened two new packages (3 lb, w/ queen), for
the first time after 3 years (the mite devastation and
subsequent wax moth infestation took that long to heal).

I forgot a lot of what I used to know about when
housecleaning and syrup feeding are generally over with and
pollen collecting gets going in earnest.I'm really just
interested in a rough timetable; after all the bees will tell
me all I need to know in time.  I'd just like to be a little
ahead of that relearning curve.

Thanks.
--
Paul Madden