Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:05:15 -0400
Styrene is becoming a common contaminant in the air inside beehives.   We
saw more of it than we ever expected in the 90s and early 2000s on the east
coast of US.  Now that boxes are being made of styrene, I'd expect to see
more.  Not sure that's a good thing.  Jerry

In a message dated 6/19/2012 12:19:02 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,