From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:12:50 -0500
On 18-Feb-08, at 10:59 PM, Bob Harrison wrote:

> I have spent weeks looking at the research and see a pattern with
> Bayer and all their products. If you keep looking I think you will
> see the same. They like wording things so the average person has
> trouble following their drift. They avoid common terminology like
> PPM and PPB.

Hi Bob and all

Have you found, in your searches, references to imidacloprid half
life.  I believe it is quite long.  I remember reports from PEI that
measurable amounts of imidacloprid showed up in the following year
cover crop after being used on potatoes.  Year three potato crop was
again treated with residuals from year one remaining.  The bees get
nothing from the potatoes but do forage on the cover crops and verges.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W - snowing heavily, singles buried