From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 09:50:17 -0400
> IF there is a value there it is revealing to some of us that we need a life

As the number one poster, it is obvious that this IS my life. If more people read my articles and responded to them, I wouldn't spend as much time here.

But beyond that, this is the hive mind going on. Following my friend Brian Danforth's ground breaking work, hive bees spend more time cruising around gathering information than any other task. Next comes working, but they rarely complete a given task.

A very large chunk of time is spent just hanging out. I think that, too, is a valuable lesson. Time spent doing mindless stuff like: (your preferences here) is not time wasted. The old batteries need recharging.

Pete