From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2008 08:05:04 -0500
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>IF diet can change DNA in a hereditary fashion, that would be a whole new
ball game.

That's what I am saying. But it's not diet per se, like soy beans or orange
juice. It's specific substances introduced through the diet either
purposefully like when the honey bees feed specially formulated royal jelly
to a developing queen -- or when estrogens or estrogen-like compounds wind
up in our water supply.

"Few studies until recently have devoted attention to environmental
compounds that could directly influence early changes implicated in the
origin of new characters." *

* See references previously cited, or write to me for further info