From:
DONALD M CAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:49:27 -0400
A little light humor!! (to relieve all this Housel Positioning.......)

Two bees ran into each other. One asked the other how things were going.

"Really bad," said the second bee, "the weather has been really wet and damp
and there aren't any flowers or pollen, so I can't make any honey."

"No problem," said the first bee, "Just fly down five blocks and turn left
and keep going until you see all the cars. There's a Bar Mitzvah going on
and there are all kinds of fresh flowers and fresh fruit."

"Thanks for the tip," said the second bee and flew away.

A few hours later the two bees ran into each other again and the first bee
asked, "How'd it go?"

"Fine," said the second bee, "It was everything you said it would be."

"Uh, what's that thing on your head?" asked the first bee.

"That's my yarmulke," said the second bee, "I didn't want them to think I
was a wasp."