From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 19:52:55 -0600
Allen Dick wrote:

> Seems to me that maybe BB has some of your info on his web site -- but
> again maybe everyone can't reach that, so I'm going to offer the two files
> I got here by email in *GIF*  format which is more universally readable
> than PDF and almost equally compact: 58 and 12 kb.  The quality is not
> quite as good as PDF though I think the GIFs should be readable on any
> decent monitor.

Just to let everyone know that at this address:
http://www.birkey.com/BLB/Beekeeping/mineraloil.html
I have Dr. R's two papers and diagram in several formats.
You can read them "on-line" in HTML form with your browser,
download them in PDF format and Plain Text format or save the
browser file as a text file.  The diagram is also available to view and
copy as a gif.  Obviously you will need a browser to get this
information.

Regards

-Barry

--