From:
RICHARD BARNES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:39:43 -0600
        I did a presentation on the internet to our local beekeepers group.
I downloaded and printed several pages of information from several of the
bee keeping pages.  Yes, I used the pages of members of this list.  I also
printed several of the Bee-L messages that were of interest to our local
beekeepers.  The young people found it interesting and the older beekeepers
enjoyed the variety and diversity of information presented.

Just an idea,

Richard Barnes
south central Oklahoma