From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:16:22 -0800
Randy
If we could figure out why your bees are more affected than mine, we might
be able to start making sense of this critter!

Reply:
Randy/Bob, not that I would say this, but I am....our honeybees and hives react to the way we manage them in the field working up and down, besides moving which changes flora, and also the way we treat and feed them. All this has impact on the inter/intra-relationships of all living organisms within our colonies that include beneficial bacteria, fungi, viruses, etc that evolved together and co-exist. You cannot treat one without treating all and thus breaking the balance and this has been tete tete for years now it seems, and reason for my stand on NO dopes in a hive, and no artificial feeds. You might not like it, but you cannot overcome problems with soundbite treatments and research fwiw...........at least in my point of view! You must look at the whole-bee picture and not for short durations....but for the long-haul.

Anyway, just had to add that!

Dee