Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:47:52 -0400
My documenting of mite drops continues.  For how much longer, I don't know
because they keep dropping.  The pale mites are diminishing in proportion
and the total numbers are trailing off, but there are still higher than I expected
by now, but what do I know?  It takes a half-hour a day just to do the drop
boards and count.  The thinking and researching adds to that.  Just watching
these six hives and reporting takes an hour or more a day.  Usually more,
sometimes much more.

Today I plotted each of the six hives separately, seeing as I am now on
Day 16 and have enough data to make it interesting.  Each is quite different
from the others, and from the composite chart.

Drop by and comment, either here or on the forum there, if you have the
time.

The latest entries are always at the bottom of the current page.
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/default.htm