From:
Dave from Scranton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 21:38:56 -0500
On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, beeman wrote:

> Hi all! i had the same problem with my honey crop last year, but a man
> called about buying honey and i told all i had was cloudy honey he came
> over and said it was pollenated honey and bought 12 cases at a higher
> price, people have been calling wanting it again...

        I have a health food store that has requested that it NOT be
pasteurized, NOT be filtered and IN glass bottles. So I strained the
dead bees and bee parts out with a fine kitchen strainer...

Dave D. Cawley            |     Where a social revolution is pending and,
The Internet Cafe         |     for whatever reason, is not accomplished,
 Web Development Group    |     reaction is the alternative.
Scranton, Pennsylvania    |
(717) 344-1969            |                     -Daniel De Leon
                    URL => http://www.scranton.com