From:
WILLIAM G LORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:33:20 -0400
Barry,

I have just the same set-up you are contemplating in use.  I have had mine
for 10 years and it works fine.  I have an upright freezer with a clear
heat lamp bulb in the bottom and a hot water heater thermostat wired
in-line before the bulb.  I located the thermostat about midway up the
chest.  My heater works like a charm, it is particularly good for heating
cases of jars that have begun to turn.  It will heat a case of jars
overnight, but a couple of 60's may take 2 days.  Hot water baths are
superior for 60's in my opinion.

Bill Lord
Louisburg, NC
> >Hello all - > >Yet another newbie to this
group. >

--
WILLIAM G LORD
E-Mail  : wglord@franklin