From:
Richard Yarnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:07:23 -0700
    I suggest that you go to a pharmacy and buy elemental sulphur - just
    sulphur with no additives.

    Elemental sulphur is used, among other things, to treat fruit before
    drying. Sulphur you find at a garden store may have additives
    (anti-caking, etc.) which may leave residues which affect future use of
    comb or honey.