From:
Scot McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 12:38:11 -0500
I can't say I would know the specific flora that becomes available. But it
does mean that during dearth periods that bees that were limited to choice
of flora are not longer as constrained.

I don't know the specific level of the increase, however the bees' algorithm
for forage selection includes going only as far as necessary to get the
goods, so decreased distance equates to decrease fuel consumption, and more
frequent trips.

Scot McPherson
McPherson Family Farms
Davenport, IA