From:
Harry Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:20:17 -0500

<< Hi Bee Friends,

 A little off the subject of bees, beekeeping, and beekeepers but one can
 not be part of the information highway without at least knowing some who
 use AOL. I agree with all who have said bad things about this company
 but I want you all to know that there is a way to use AOL and be a happy
 camper. (At least for the time being.)

 >>snip
                             ttul Andy-

Hey dudes
I flash my bee mail at lunchtime - no problem...
aol's 28.8 lines are always busy but I can access their
14.4 lines except in the pm
I had connection problems with aol last spring - it got better.
This problem will also get better (eventually).
It's a bit wet here in CA, but I remember a very long drought
not long ago so I'll deal with it. My girls are bringing in the
goodies and they're not covered in snow. It's gonna be a
killer spring here in a couple of months.
Winter's on the way Oz!
Take care everybody and don't let the BEE-L grinches get
you down.
Harry Sweet