Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:15:35 EDT
I wonder if I am the only confused beginer watching this exchange of ideas.
If you take a frame of brood for a nuc, then say that you have only 1 frame
to search through to find the queen, confuses me.  How do you know that you
took the queen with that frame to the nuc and if you did, why not find her
then?  I have missed something. please help.
Richard
P.S.
I know this is an informed bee list. I am trying.