From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 1995 08:21:22 EDT
JEAN-PIERRE CHAPLEAU wrote:
> "                                ... the queens get a lot of foot
> damage when they are used for banking.  I never bank queens but
> some of my customers do and I had reports of queens killed while
> banked! ...."

Well, I'm not too proud to show my ignorance.  What is banking a queen?
Does one get good interest rates?  It sounds like it's keeping queens
caged within a hive so the bees will feed her, until she is needed
elsewhere?  Is this correct?

Aaron Morris - I think (but know nothing of banking), therefore I bee!