From:
darrells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:34:29 -0400
 "Frank I. Reiter" wrote:

> For what climates would you give that advice, Lloyd?

regarding advice on ventilation, screened bottom boards, homosote boards
etc., no method of describing your location will give all details of your
climate.  I prefer latitude and longitude, complete with nearest town and
country, then I can go to my atlas and get the rest of the story.  This is a
US list and most writers are from the US.  I live in Canada 100 km from the
border, but I dont know which state is referred to by 2 letters( ie Mo, Mn,
Me, Ma) and assume others dont either.  I could look these up in the atlas
and do so when someone writes something that catches my interest, but
knowing where the writer is makes all posts more meaningful.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario (On)
Canada
44N 80W