From:
GAVIN RAMSAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:01:56 +0100

>If anyone on the List has actual evidence of bee health improvement linked
>to the suspension of use of fipronil, I would very much like to hear of it.

Au contraire, I was reading recently of evidence of bee health improvement linked to the use of fipronil.

Cuthbertson et al (2013) mention the widespread use of Apithor (with fipronil) inside hives in Australia and elsewhere to control small hive beetle.  I suspect that French beekeepers may soon be making an about-turn on fipronil.

Gavin