From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:28:12 -0500

Hi Allan and all

I was just clearing up some unfinished reading in my Inbox and wondered
about this last paragraph.  I think I know what you mean by "plugging"
but could you explain it and how you stop it?

Also, an update on those 2 dead hives which I *thought* were flying well
a few weeks before.....it was evidently *robbing*, which I took for activity.
They were evidently dead for some time.

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 6 colonies and counting