Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 18:45:56 -0600
I have a geat problem with set honey.Every year I have to heat it to become
fluid again.The other alternative would be using a homoginizer but it is
too expensive. My problem is that with heating the honey all it's natural
flavours seem to change a lot, and sometimes after a short period of time
the honey will start to set again.I should appreciate it very much if
someone could tell me why the honey sets even though the environment is
quite warm and even though it was heated.Any suggestions and ides would all
be appreciated.
Sharon