From:
Cesar Flores <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:46:20 EST
<< Many people often complain that politics don't belong on BEE-L and there
 are times when I am forced to agree.  But this is one time where BEE-L
 NEEDS to be political.  As producers we cannot sit back while
 Dhampur Invertos Ltd promotes "Honey Analog" >>

Ok fine... Let them produce and market this non-food. I still believe in the
power of the marketplace and the ability of educated people to make
intelligent choices. If anything, now is the time for valiant beekeepers to
maintain their integrity and continue to provide unmolested honey of the
highest quality and for us to never cease our efforts to inform the public
about the value of truely original honey.

This adulteration is yet another part of the onslaught of factory "foods"
promoted through massive distribution systems and media campaigns run by the
parasitic-elite people have been subjected to ever since they chose to be
removed from the source of their food. Go through any supermarket and you will
see many charicatures of the original products.

Nevertheless there is a resistance to this flood and this is where our
attention belongs. The more pervasive these depleted  goods become the more
the uncorrupted will desperately seek out the remaining quality and pay for
it. We will be there waiting for them.

Cesar Flores