From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:48:25 -0500
Thus, between 85-93% of pesticide risk was not accounted for by pesticide
sprays on the focal crop or drift that may have occurred into field margins
during bloom. Other sources of residues were therefore likely, yet the
origin of those residues cannot be determined from our data.

It's a very interesting study,  not sure you can really learn much from it
though....  Seems it may have been a bit to general,  and its very obvious
the bees were foraging in places other than where the researchers thought.

One thing struck me as very odd.... they list blackberry pollen....  never
seen blackberries bloom at the same time as apples?  But the percentage was
fairly high.

The basis for the paper has a lot of merit.  It would be interesting to see
the same types of study done in a lot more areas, and different time
windows.

Charles