From:
Andrew Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:36:07 +0000
Due to a considerable increase in beginner beekeepers who are buying
bees from all four corners of the UK my queen mating apiary is now
severely compromised!
I have  a new site that after the early spring flush is a desert. I plan
to move my drone colonies in about the third week of May.
My question is, would FeedBee be good enough to maintain drone colonies
and stop them from evicting drones, I used to trap pollen but had too
many problems with chalk brood.
Any thoughts apreciated.
Regards Andy