From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:19:57 -0500
Cathie asked:
Do you think this is the 'unknown' cause of bee's dying in America?

I do not believe GMO products are the cause of the current bee die off. I do
not like being a guinea pig for big Ag and if GMO was on the food label I
would not buy. I also avoid foods with HFCS. I do so for what I consider are
sound reasons but I do not try to push my beliefs  on others.

I do recommend the 3 disc set "The GMO Trilogy" for those people interested
in the subject.

I was in the Natures pantry Health food store today and the set is still for
sale by the checkout. I only spent a couple hundred dollars today but I feel
worth the money.

However:

Good Health simply means you are dying at a slower rate!

My concern is with farmers seeing a vast number of mutant animals when
feeding GMO grain. I have spoken with two of these farmers myself. Maybe a
coincidence or maybe not?

Cathie asked:
>Please tell me what your opinion is, and where I may find other information
>regarding the horrifying collapse of the bee-keeping industry.

Whoever answers this post will send you in the direction of their pet reason
for the collapse. So I will be the exception and let you search and decide
for yourself.

I think is you Google CCD or colony Collapse disorder plenty of information
will come up.

Search the BEE-L archives and you will find a wealth of information on CCD.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

"If I had known I would live so long I would have taken better care of
myself!"