From:
Brian Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:27:22 -0400
B. Raver asked:  I'm looking for 8.5" x 11" SHEETS of blank, white,
self-adhesive laser (or
ink jet) labels that are 1.5" x 2.25" for use on flat-panel 12-oz. bears.

I get oval labels from
http://www.planetlabel.com
but I don't see the size you need.  They do have 1.5 x 2 and many other
sizes and shapes.  Be careful with their claim for inkjet labels, the ones I
got weren't dry after 24 hours and I had to find someone with a color laser
to make my honey labels.  The box says they are made by LABELBLANK Corp.

Brian Gallagher