From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:20:44 -0500
Maybe Bob is getting his info from this site

http://www.naturalnews.com/023679.html

First I have seen of the site. Of course the connection between the
neonicotinoids and CCD at the site  is suspect (at least in the U.S.)

While at the site please take the time to review the six pages of lawsuits
pending against Bayer. Like I said before bees dying takes a low priority to
people dying.

There is even a "Coalition against Bayer Dangers" but in the U.S. its
business as usual.

A Bayer aspirin a day will keep the doctor away!

My favorite was the Bayer ad suggestion that perfectly healthy people would
be healthier if they took a Bayer aspirin every day.

Kind of like the shampoo twice makes your hair cleaner by the shampoo
makers.

Bob's future ad:
A tablespoon of honey a day keeps the doctor away!

Heck if  each person would take a tablespoon of honey a day the beekeepers
of the world could never keep up with demand!

bob