From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:33:01 -0500
Isis Glass wrote:

>  It's a small wonder there are so few serious bee researchers on this list.

You have not only hit the nail on the head but driven it to another planet.

I have not bothered to post until today, thinking that Allen would leap
in and point out the high level of blovating currently on the list (not
you Isis), but then remembered he is disregarding certain posters.

Isis, I admire your Sisyphisian labor. Or, in view of the content of the
posts you are dealing with, maybe it is more like Hercules and the
Augean stables.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine