From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2018 17:10:26 -0500
​> ​
confused and befuddled by the continued notion of "habitat loss" as an
argument??
​I live in Saratoga County in upstate New York, one of the fastest growing
areas in the US. I do not claim disappearing habitat as a cause of colony
loss. Neither do I dismiss it as a contributing factor. I will soon have to
move a yard, perhaps two as development encroaches . You may not see it
Charles, but it is real, very real.

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!