From:
Guy Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 11:33:52 -0500
When I give bee talks I tell people that a teaspoon of honey is the life's
work of 12 honeybees.  I don't know where I got that statistic, but if you
were moderately good in math you could work that up to bee-days per pound.

Even though I know the number may be wrong, it has made me feel guilty about
letting any of it go down the drain in the extracting process.  It's my
obligation not to waste the life's work of anyone.
Guy F. Miller           My basic credo: If you walk slow enough,
Charlottesville. VA                                     you can lead the next parade.