From:
Lee Gollihugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 20:51:33 -0700
Hi Dennis:
You got it.

While everyone else is trying to figure the WHY and HOWS   you   are doing
the only thing that matters.  Trying for your self.  You see, NO body (sic)
knows until they try it.  Hang ing there, it worked for me.
Lee (Deming NM)

For $20 I can participate in an experiment that could allow me to focus on
the bees rather than on disease.  It's not rocket science.  But  I know that
this time next year I will be more informed about small cell than I am now.