From:
George_Willy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 10:59:03 +0500
To all those on the list that live in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont or
within close proximity that might want to ride with David Bouroughs and I,
George Willy from the Borderline Beekeepers Assoc. To the N.H. Beekeepers
Assoc annual meeting on March 22,please e-mail me personally for
arrangements. Whew
George

George & Lorraine Willy
The Village Inn of East Burke