From:
"Gordon L. Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 09:32:07 GMT
Michael Becker writes:
> > As was mentioned earlier, you want the hive to be
> > where you can easily watch it, because you will want to, say, with a cup of
> > coffee in the morning.  Keep adequate space behind it for working the bees.
>
> I thought I was the only one with this urge.  What is it that is so
> satisfying about standing in the early morning sunshine, watching the bees
> going out to work?

Only the most *seriously* hardened professional would *not*  enjoy
watching their bees in the early morning sun.  :-)

"What is so satisfying" is a very good question!  I like  watching
them  flying  to-and-fro  jus  going about their work, I like that
happy hum they make, I like the way the sun glints off them.   But
I don't know why I like these things.

--
Gordon Scott          [log in to unmask]   Compuserve 100332,3310
Basingstoke Beekeeper [log in to unmask]