From:
Vladimir Obolonkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 19:28:00 +0300
Dear bee-l-keepers!

I'm Vladimir Obolonkin - three times novice: in beekeeping (third year  of
experience only), in English (native language - Russian),  and in Internet.

So I'd like to establish link (links) with PATIENT, wise beekeeper(s). I
have a lot of questions not dificult for real beekeeper who (I know that!)
reads the BEE-L.

At first I'd like to learn more about beekeeping in stacionar warmed
pavilion, tips for the optimal way of hobbiest's beekeeping etc.

I'm hobbiest in bekeeping, 36 y.o., professor of high school, lacky owner of
little country-house in belorussian (do you know this country?) forest, 5
beehives, two children and darling wife.

Sorry for my English,
Cordially yours,
Vlad
Cheers,