Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:24:01 -0700
--- On Mon, 4/4/11, Mark Walker wrote:
My heat here just south of Nashville TN seems to warp the wax badly prior to the comb being  drawn so we unfortunately get some pretty sloppy frames ......

What most beekeepers do when using wax foundation, even wired, is to cross wire the foundation also.  This involves stringing wire across the end bars, from one end to the other of the frame, so that you have not only vertical foundation stabilization, but also horizontal stabilization.  I think you will find that if you wire the frames horizontally, you will not get the gross distortion of the foundation that you currently have.

Mike in LA