From:
"Rudolf E. Bahr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 17:58:44 +0200
Hello Teri,

they do. "Black Forest" honey stems from silver firs, has a dark green
colour and yields highest prices ( up to 20 DM/pound ). People in South
Germany like it very well. They however can't understand, how one can
eat a tasteless, light honey, which is only sweet. Pure rape honey for
instance is saleable only in Northern Germany, where people somehow have a
different sense of taste.

Regards,
R.E.Bahr
NISI APES FINIS