From:
Debbee Corcoran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2018 09:21:15 -0400
Dick wrote: Your insult to scientists shows you are ignorant of science and how it works. ... A theory (*an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true) is a hypothesis (*a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a start) that has been tested many times by many scientists and passed every single test.

*I interjected the definitions of the two important words you used, theory and hypothesis.

My apologies for insulting scientists and you, that was not my intention AT ALL! And correctly I am not a scientist or even profess to have the intelligence or education for that.  Those two definitions above say a lot to my limited intelligence.  But I stand by my remark, statement, whatever you want to call it, that SOME scientific theory IS taught as fact.   I see it first hand in public schools.

Deb Corcoran