From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 05:59:03 -0600
Hi All,
Thanks for the kind words Randy!

I am sure you remember back on BEE-L when I suggested to write beekeeping
articles. I could tell even then from the depth and detail in your posts you
had the same talent I have been told by many beeks I have which is to take
what researchers tell us and be able to explain to beekeepers what
researchers are saying in a way those beeks can understand.

U.S. beekeeping really needed Randy Oliver at the time. You have got the ear
of the most powerful of U.S. beekeepers. Beekeepers bring up your articles
in conversation all the time. Which tells me those beekeepers are reading
your articles.

U.S. beekeeping seems to be healthy right now which allows Bob Harrison to
return to his bees and research. However I am stopped by ice in my trek
north but roads should clear in a day or two.

I also want to thank Aaron for BEE-L and even trashing my posts which Aaron
feels might offend others on the list.

Randy let me offer a quote I feel may be appropriate,

"Success is found  in not only what we achieve but in what we try to
achieve"

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison