From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:44:50 -0500
Hello Peter & All,

Peter said:
> I am just getting sick of this shit, especially coming from someone who
> can't spell or compose a grammatical sentence. & I have scrupulously
> avoided mentioning these points, which are as obvious as welts.

Why now Peter!

trying to get me to tell the list what I find fault with you?

I could but will not.

I believe the list understands my posts.

All I will say:

I go pretty easy on you Peter when you do posts on subjects of which you
have no direct experience such as trucking bees or almond pollination.

Your future nosema ceranae article on a subject you have very little or no
direct experience.

If you have not noticed I only comment on subjects I have experience on .
Not every subject.

I think ruffled feathers is not a bad way describe your attitude to me.

Why not both you and Randy delete my posts and let me discuss with the
others on the list which look forward to my input?

The moderators worry about researchers leaving the list as do I so I am
careful in my responses to researchers.

The moderators have expressed concern to me over my leaving the list as I
doubt another member of the list {except perhaps a lurker we do not know
about}will post (from experience) about commercial migratory beekeeping.

I have spell & grammar check but type fast and at times forget BEE-L posts
are going in the archives so posts might look like emails.

If you have problems understanding my spelling and grammar Peter then you
should see some of the emails I get from beekeepers. If you can text you can
understand my posts.

I will try to get along but for now staying on BEE-L

bob