From:
Timothy Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 21:26:16 -0400
Recently I floated the notion that, as a service to the beekeeping community
I might sell beesting kits (injectable epinephrine) for the expressed
purpose of safguarding against anaphylaxis among persons not previously
known to be allergic.  Many people liked the idea.  A few gave me ideas on
limiting liability.

The upshot is they're for sale, those interested can send a check for $25ea
or $40 for two.

Timothy R. Cote MD MPH
512 Boston Ave
Takoma Park, MD   20912