From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 21:55:56 -0700
> In case any of you are considering signing up for best of bee-l
> for what it is worth in my humble opinion DON'T DO IT

<quotes etc. snipped>

Thanks for your viewpoint, Walter.  Frankly, I'm not at all surprised that
you don't care for Best of Bee.

I notice that for some reason you apparently either did not read or did
not understand the instructions to set BEE-L NOMAIL, and consequently were
receiving *both* lists - and for a long time. I wonder why.

Curiously, after posts on BEE-L such as your last one, I notice
the subscriber numbers often suddenly *increase* on Best of Bee.

Allen
--
For those who have had enough of this and want relief, here's your chance:

join bestofbee [log in to unmask]
(where [log in to unmask] is your actual email address)

Then send email to [log in to unmask] saying SET BEE-L NOMAIL

You can then still post to BEE-L, but the only messages you will receive
will be those that the editor of the day finds worthy to send on to you.

You won't miss much, but this action may preserve your blood pressure, and
your sanity, if you are sensitive.

Of course, most of us will stay right here on BEE-L, but there *are* about
130 people who prefer Best of Bee

Allen Dick                                  VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
     [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
       http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/