From:
Hans-Ulrich THOMAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 1996 17:52:45 +0100
Please accept my apologies for the unsolicted distribution of two Varroa
files to everybody. It looks like I got caried away by trying to be useful
to the group. I am reading these messages for over one year now and thought
that it is time to contribute something . Next time I will just publish my
e-mail address so people can get a copy on demand.

Some subscribers had troubles downloading the files, even complaining about
a virus infection. A possible explanation might be the origin of this
upload. I saved the files on a Macintosh computer in the Word 5.1 TEXT
format. Before I uploaded I checked the files with "Disinfectant 3.6" and
found nothing.

Again: My apologies. Looks like I learned a lesson via the hard way to
everybody else.

Happy beekeeping and few varroa

Hans

Hans-Ulrich THOMAS. Beekeeper & collector of books about:

- bees and beekeeping
- ants (yes these small little buggers!)
- nature printing

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
CompuServe: 100045,2556
Fax: ++41 1 633 10 77