From:
Mary Guinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 10:23:19 -0600
I'm in Lancaster, Texas (just south of Dallas) and need help.
My nextdoor neighbor has a wild beehive that we want to
save and actually harvest the honey, etc. The hive is located in a
dead hollow tree that needs the top section removed for safety reasons.
Does anyone know of a course such as the one described below in this part
of Texas where we can learn what to do with this hive?
Thanks.

Mary Guinn