From:
Walter Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:19:02 -1000
Dear Group
        I'm sure I will regret this and I am a beekeeper and I enjoy pain with the
chance for great sweetness.
I have incorporate and have IRS approval for a non-profit corporation for
honey bees.
        BEE ENTERPRISE EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, INCORPORATED ( B.E.E.S., INC.) is a
community based, member managed,
non-profit and Tax deductible corporation with exempt purposes of
educational, scientific, and charitable. I am the Executive Administrator
and we have members, a  B.O.D. and Officers. I think B.E.E.S., INC. can do
programs/ projects in states other then Hawaii.
If any one has any ideas I would like to hear from you.
        If interested in supporting the efforts send money ( tax deductible ) and
your mail address for more details. We will be having a web site soon.

                Walter