From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:49:13 -0400
Possibly off topic but I'll take a chance Aaron will let it through.

We have a bee & bat mystery as discussed here on the list,

salmon on the west coast that are not returning
http://www.latimes.com/classified/jobs/news/la-me-salmon15mar15,0,7649592.story

and now this news on deformed bird beaks in the Pacific NW and Alaska in areas of less human
activity.

http://www.adn.com/wildlife/story/368008.html

maybe no connections but still makes you wonder about the timing of these events.