From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:49:42 -0300
Same over here +6month
We treat in february with formic because we have the Ulmo flow later on (or
at least we prepare for Ulmo ;)
Ence, have to treat again in april for been able to arrive in proper
condition for late spring treatment (now).

Fancy toys in the video, starting for the drone and the loader but it seems
bad beekeeping, starting by the location of the holding yard.

Cheers