From:
James C Bach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 20:40:02 -0700
The box itself should be cleaned with a sharp hive tool.

What do you mean by a weak box?  If it is weak it should be thrown in the
burn pile.  What do you mean by "they were pushed for a regular bee box to
the D.E. Hive?  Who is they?
You say they are building up at a slow rate but the queen is laying a good
pattern.  If they are building up slowly the queen is poor regardless of
the brood pattern.  Good brood patterns can hide 35 percent brood
surviability.  The best treatment for wax moths in a hive of bees is more
bees and a good queen.

JCB